Handscraped South American Collection
Made from a Peruvian teak known as Cumaru, the Mazama Hardwood - Handscraped South American Collection features natural color variation that can add a unique, textured look to any room and value to any home. These handscraped teak floors lend themselves to enduring style in any space. Use this flooring with either traditional or modern interior design options.
- Ageless beauty of Cumaru: Its handscraped surface creates a rustic and traditional feel in your home while accentuating the species’ natural grain
- Environmentally friendly: Manufactured by a FSC Certified supplier, this product has been ethically grown and manufactured in Peru
- Brushed surfaces enhance appeal: Timeless hardwood flooring that delivers old-world style in a modern palette
- Installation method: This nail-down, indoor product with locking micro-beveled edges can be installed above grade
- Robust and resilient: Rated with a 3790 average on the Janka Hardness scale, this hardwood is extremely durable and is suitable for residences as well as commercial spaces, and the product has a 15 year finish warranty and lifetime structural warranty
- Size and shape: Thickness: 3/4"; Length: Random lengths (12" to 48" with an average length of 28")