This tufted loop pile, 100% polypropylene carpet tile works in any home or office. Easy to install and available in four elegant, subtle colors including espresso, caffe latte, stone, and granite, these high quality iTiles will be the perfect addition to any dcor, and surely enhance your living or working space.
- Install anywhere, anytime: These carpet tiles can generally be installed over existing flooring, such as hardwood, laminate, linoleum, vinyl tile, and even concrete. And, should a carpet tile succumb to moving bumps and scrapes, or even if you want to redesign your dcor; our Sonora modular carpet tiles can be swapped in and out with ease.
- Easy installation: DIY made simple with only the 5 pieces of double-sided heavy duty carpet tape that come with each tile; have measuring tape and/or ruler, carpenters square, pencil or chalk marker, utility knife fitted with a heavy duty blade at hand, and install at a moderate indoor temperature for best results.
- Modern design and comfort: This lush product will bring your interior design ideas to life with the rich, understated hues of its modern colors and style.
- Mix and match: Mix different colors to create a pattern: lay out the tiles without fixing them to the floor, and see what works for the space.
- Worry-free value: Carpet tiles offer you soil and mildew resistance, UV resistance, antistatic surfaces, reduced flammability, and long-term wear resistance.
- Optimal size and shape: This product comes in a standard 19 x 19 shape to make it easy to install, and 27 sq.ft. of tile is provided in one box; for this carpet tile, the gauge is 1/10, the pile height is 3.0 mm, the pile weight is 500 g/m2 (14.7 oz/y2), and the total weight is 4200 g/m2 (123.9 oz/y2).